Age spots, also known as liver spots, develop on skin over time as a result of exposure to certain ultraviolet rays (sunlight). While harmless, they are a tell-tale sign of age.
At Chrysalis Rejuvenation Clinic, we can reduce or eliminate the appearance of age spots using the following technologies and procedures:
- Laser Resurfacing – we are experts in the use of C02 and Fraxel laser therapies to resurface the skin and remove age spots.
- Chemical Peels – peels “resurface” the skin through advanced exfoliation, refreshing skin cells and minimizing the appearance of age spots.
- Photodynamic Therapy (PDT) – we can target very specific areas using this technology, zeroing in on age spots.
- Photorejuvenation (IPL) & Photofacial – using intense pulses of light, this therapy resolves pigmented lesions (brown spots) and red spots due to broken capillaries.
- Advanced skin care products – we offer advanced skin care products that can effectively prolong the effects of our treatments and help to prevent further skin damage.
We welcome you to contact us for a no-charge consultation about your specific cosmetic needs and concerns.